Thursday, December 31, 2015

Top 10 movies of 2014 (Revisited)

So as I was making my Top 10 list for the Top 10 Movies of 2015 a thought came across my mind to revisit my 2014 list and update it now that I've seen many of the films that I missed out on watching last year showing what the placements were initially and the updated list.

Top 10 movies of 2014


Honorable Mentions: Interstellar, The LEGO Movie, How To Train Your Dragon 2Fury,  Gone Girl, and Big Hero 6.

[Previously] Honorable Mentions: The LEGO Movie22 Jump Street, The Maze Runner, The Judge, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1.

9. Whiplash
[Previously] 9. Fury

8. Snowpiercer
[Previously] 8. Interstellar

6. The Grand Budapest Hotel
[Previously] 6. Unbroken


2. Captain America The Winter Soldier
[Previously] 2. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes


1. Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue Of Ignorance)
[Previously] 1. Captain America The Winter Soldier

No comments:

Post a Comment