Thursday, April 3, 2014

'Captain America The Winter Soldier' Review

Nominated for: Best Visual Effects.

This film was amazing! I went to a double feature the night of the premiere and it may be slightly biased that my two favorite super heroes are Iron-Man and Captain America! I honestly thought that this was better than The Avengers, which is my favorite Marvel movie. This film really related to modern society and what wrong with today where we sacrifice freedom for security. The action scenes were astounding and some of the best stunts I have ever seen in a Marvel movie.  The visual effects were amazing and the character development in the film was great. You learn more about each main character'a backstory. I highly recommend you watch Captain America: The First Avenger before seeing this movie to fully understand all the connections. Overall another solid Marvel movie and I definitely recommend you see this for an enjoyable trip to the movies. Btw there's two post credit scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment