Saturday, March 15, 2014

'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' Review

I went to go see this with my siblings yesterday and was very entertained. I saw it in 3D and didn't feel it was worth the extra money for 3D so trust me you won't miss out on much. The movie had a great message about family and adoption towards those who feel different. The film also featured a very talented child voice actor as Sherman who was able to convey his emotions through the mic. He was one of the best voice performances of the film. I felt the Penny character was very abnoxious and unlikeable because she was so mean to Sherman in the movie. So the characters that were entertaining to me were Mr. Peabody who had several sarcastic comments that made me laugh and Sherman. This isn't quite as great as Frozen or The LEGO Movie so if you're going out to see an animated film and haven't seen those two see those over this. This is still a great animated movie so I definitely recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment