Monday, February 10, 2014

'The LEGO Movie' Review

Nominated for: Best Original Song "Everything is Awesome".

So yesterday I went to go see The LEGO Movie, interested in seeing a movie based on one of my favorite toys as a child. I had seen that it had gotten very good reviews and I really enjoyed it.  The voice actors did a spectacular job especially Liam Neeson, Will Arnett, Morgan Freeman, and Chris Pratt, who will be the lead in Marvel's upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy. It was a very cute children's movie with a good message that everyone is special if they believe in themselves. It was very enjoyable to watch in 3D because LEGOs would pop out as they were built or destroyed. I would highly recommend seeing the film in 3D if it is in your budget. Overall, The LEGO Movie was a very enjoyable trip to the theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment