Sunday, February 1, 2015

'The Grand Budapest Hotel' Review

Nominated for: Best Picture, Best Director; Wes Anderson, Best Original Screenplay, Best Film Editing, Best Original Score, Best Cinematography, Best Costume Design, Best Makeup and Hairstyling, and Best Production Design.
Won: Best Original Score, Best Costume Design, Best Makeup and Hairstyling, and Best Production Design.

The Grand Budapest Hotel received 9 Academy Award nominations and won the Golden Globe for Best Musical or Comedy. I loved this film, and really wish that I had seen it when it was first released. This film was hilarious, I was laughing all throughout the film and enjoyed all of the scenes between Ralph Fiennes and Tony Revolori. I especially loved the cinematography, editing and the performances in this film. The film is only an hour and a half long so it's short and fast paced. I highly recommend this film and expect to watch it a few more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment