Friday, November 28, 2014

'Big Hero 6' Review

Nominated for: Best Animated Feature.
Won: Best Animated Feature.

Well it's been a long time but I finally got around to seeing Big Hero 6 and I loved it! The film has heart and is much better than Frozen because it is able to make you care about its characters which is something that I felt Frozen was unable to do. I saw the film in 3-D and felt it was definitely worth the upgrade towards the end of the film. There is also a post credit scene so be sure to stay for that.  My favorite characters were the films protagonists, Hiro and Baymax. Hiro is a young genius who has potential but squanders his gifts fighting robots. Hiro then experiences a life changing event and meets the large inflatable and huggable health care robot Baymax, who is developed by Hamadi (Hiro's brother). Baymax delivers a lot of hilarious lines and has a lot of heart for a robot because he is genuinely concerned and wants to help Hiro. Hiro's interaction with Baymax is one of the best parts of the film. Hiro and Hamadi's four friends definitely added to the fun and adventure of the film. I definitely recommend you see Big Hero 6 and I also highly recommend you see the film on 3-D! Don't forget to stay after the credits as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment