Monday, April 27, 2015

Ranking of Marvel Cinematic Universe Top 10 Stan Lee Cameos

Given that 'Avengers Age of Ultron' is only four days away from release and it is one of my most anticipated movies this year, I thought I would make a series of Top 10 lists and this list will rank the top 10 Stan Lee Cameos from the MCU. I decided to rank the cameos because they are some of the little things every MCU film has. I'm only including cameos prior to 'Avengers Age of Ultron'. I'm ranking them based off of humor and clever placement. If a cameo isn't on here that you enjoy on screen doesn't mean I dislike the cameo it just didn't make my list. 
10. Hugh Hefner (Iron Man)
9. Larry King (Iron Man 2)
8. 'Give me a break" (The Avengers)
7. "I thought he'd be taller" (Captain America: The First Avenger)
6. "Can I have my shoe back?" (Thor: The Dark World)
5.  Drinks Hulk Juice (The Incredible Hulk)
4. Beauty Pageant Judge (Iron Man 3)
3. "Did we get it?" (Thor)
2. "What a creep!" (Guardians of the Galaxy)

No comments:

Post a Comment