Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Ranking of Marvel Cinematic Universe Top 10 Post Credits Scenes

Given that Avengers: Age Of Ultron is only two days away from release and it is one of my most anticipated movies this year, I thought I would make a series of Top 10 lists and this list will rank the top 10 post credits scenes from the MCU. I decided to rank the post credit scenesbecause they are some of the little things every MCU film has. I'm only including scenes prior to Avengers: Age of Ultron. I'm ranking them based off of humor and clever placement. If a scene isn't on here that you enjoy on screen doesn't mean I dislike the scene it just didn't make my list. 
1. Thanos (The Avengers)
2. Shawarma (The Avengers)
3. The Avengers Initiative (Iron Man)
4. Baby Groot (Guardians of the Galaxy)
6. Infinity Stones (Thor: The Dark World)
7. Tesseract (Thor)
8. Thor's Hammer (Iron Man 2)
9. Stark visits Ross (The Incredible Hulk)
10. Howard The Duck (Guardians of the Galaxy)

No comments:

Post a Comment