Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Second Year Anniversary Post

Exactly two years ago today I created this blog and posted my first movie review, The LEGO Movie, which you can view at this link. Since February 10, 2014, my blog has accumulated 8,603 pageviews, I have posted 141 posts and received 528 pageviews in the past month. Within the last year I began a series of Throwback Thursday Reviews that give me the opportunity to go back and review a film that was released prior to my blog. I am very thankful of all of you who read my blog and support itIf you would like to see links to my reviews as well as keep up with movie news like my Facebook page, FilmAssessment. To express my appreciation, I've included a list of some reviews that I have planned for the coming months as well as my current Throwback Thursday Review Schedule for the rest of the year. The "???" mean that I'm unsure of what to review that Thursday and any film that have ?'s next to them are films I'm not sure I'll see and review yet. One thing to note regarding my schedule is that I have placed the Harry Potter Reviews all two weeks apart to give myself time to reread the books before rewatching and reviewing the films. Each of the reviews correlate with an upcoming release this year and I'm very excited to share my thoughts on these films.

Upcoming Reviews (over the next three months)

- Deadpool Release Date 2/12
- Zoolander 2 Release Date 2/12
- Race Release Date 2/19
- Eddie The Eagle Release Date 2/26
- Triple 9Release Date 2/26
- Gods Of EgyptRelease Date 2/26
- Zootopia Release Date 3/4
- London Has Fallen Release Date 3/4
- 10 Cloverfield Lane Release Date 3/11
- The Divergent Series: Allegiant Release Date 3/18
- Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice Release Date 3/25
- The Jungle Book Release Date 4/15
- The Huntsman: Winter's War Release Date 4/22
- Keanu Release Date 4/29
- Captain America: Civil War Release Date 5/6

Throwback Thursday Review Schedule 2016

2/11- X-Men Origins: Wolverine
2/18- Batman Begins
2/25- Lion King
3/3- Olympus Has Fallen
3/10- Divergent/ Cloverfield
3/17- Insurgent
3/24- Man Of Steel
3/31- The Bourne Supremacy
4/7- Iron Man 2
4/14- The Jungle Book
4/21- Snow White and the Huntsman
4/28- Iron Man 3
5/5- Captain America: The First Avenger
5/12- Star Trek
5/19- The Bourne Ultimatum
5/26- X-Men: First Class
6/2- TMNT
6/9- Now You See Me
6/16- Finding Nemo
6/23- Independence Day
6/30- Tarzan
7/7- Ghostbusters
7/14- Ghostbusters 2
7/21- Star Trek Into Darkness
7/28- The Bourne Legacy
8/4- The Dark Knight
8/11- The Dark Knight Rises
8/18- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
8/25- ????
9/1- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
9/8- ????
9/15- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
9/22- ???
9/29- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
10/6- The Wolverine
10/13- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
10/20- Jack Reacher
10/27- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
11/3- Thor
11/10- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
11/17- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
11/24- ????
12/1- ????
12/8- ????
12/15- ????
12/22-????
12/29-????

Update

I recently made the decision to branch my television reviews out to a separate blog called Television Assessment and relocated all television reviews there. I also decided that for the time being I will not review television. If I decide to pick up reviews for these television series again I will review them as a while season rather than individual episodes. However, I'm leaving all my reviews on this blog up and don't have any plans to delete them because a great deal of time went into creating them. If you'd like to see any they are at this link, http://televisionassessment.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment