Saturday, June 20, 2015

'Jurassic World' Review

So thanks to one of my friends I was able to view Jurassic World two days ahead of release. I thoroughly enjoyed the film as it is filled to the brim with action and some great comedic relief. It wasn't as great as Jurassic Park, but I can say it's the best Jurassic Park sequel! The performances in the film were pretty great. Chris Pratt was charismatic as always and I can't wait to see him in future films! I really enjoyed his character and think it is enough evidence that he could actually play Indiana Jones in a reboot. Bryce Dallas Howard was enjoyable as the female lead so I look forward to any future projects she is involved in. Vincent D'Onofrio was great as a militant man who wants to utilize the dinosaurs for combat and it was fun to see his acting range on display here. The visual effects were stunning and beautiful to look at and the dinosaurs looked awesome! The action scenes with the dinosaurs were very entertaining and had you on the edge of your seat throughout an entire sequence. Overall, Jurassic World may not be the best film but it is a very enjoyable one nonetheless so I highly recommend it as a popcorn flick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment