Thursday, December 31, 2015

5 movies I wish I had seen 2015

Like last year I once again missed out on many great films due to limited releases, a busy schedule, and I wanted to make a list of the 5 films I wish I had seen and plan on seeing and reviewing throughout next year.

5. Ex Machina

I have heard nothing but positive things about this film and recently purchased the Blu-Ray combo pack at Best Buy for only $10. What a steal, right? Within the next few weeks or so, expect to see a review of the film as there are still a few weeks till most of the TV I watch and review comes back on air and so I will be trying to get as much content on my blog as possible. 

4. Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs along with a few of the other releases all came out in the period of about a month or so which was quite overwhelming since so many of these films were Oscar contenders. I have heard nothing but great things about this film and am very excited to see it. 

3. Blackmass

The main reason that I want to see Blackmass is for Johnny Depp's performance which I hear is one of his best performances ever. Hopefully it will receive a DVD release soon and I will check it out.

2. Sicario

Sicario looks to be quite promising and got rave reviews so I'm looking forward to watching the film but just missed out on it due to my busy schedule.

1. Spotlight

Fortunately Spotlight is still in theaters so I plan on seeing it in the near future before it leaves theaters and I'm quite excited given all the positive buzz surrounding the film and it's amazing ensemble cast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment