Sunday, January 11, 2015

'Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb' Review

I recently saw Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb and thought I should create a review even though this was released a few weeks ago. I will start off by saying that this film has a wide range in terms of emotion. There are parts of the film that are very humorous, and the end is very sad. In particular the final scene with Robin Williams is very sad there was a point in that scene where I was laughing and crying at the same time. This ensemble film has many great performances including Ben Stiller, Robin Williams, Ricky Gervais, and there are a few surprise cameos I really enjoyed. I won't reveal who the cameo was but I will say it was hilarious. I thought this was the perfect ending for the Night ar the Museum franchise. I highly recommend that you see it if you enjoy the Night at the Museum franchise and want to see the final film.

No comments:

Post a Comment