Saturday, December 31, 2016

5 films I wish I had seen 2016

Once again it's time to count down the five films I missed out on last year and can't wait to watch.

5. Live By Night

I'm basically hyped for any project involving Ben Affleck in any capacity. The follow-up to his Best Picture winning Argo looks intriguing to say the least as hopefully an interesting exploration of 1920's American mobster life.

4. Patriots Day

Patriot's Day looks like a very emotionally moving film and one that properly pays respects to the initial travesty, can't wait to see it.

3. Hunt for the Wilderpeople

I've heard a lot about this film and am curious to see what zany antics Taika Waititi conjured up.

2. A Monster Calls

Based on the trailers A Monster Calls looks like a film that will make you bawl and a surreal cinematic experience.

1. Silence

Martin Scorsese's lifelong passion project about faith. Count me in. You don't even have to mention that it stars Andrew Garfield, Liam Neeson, and Adam Driver to get me pumped but their involvement has my anticipation off the charts as I hope for a poignant cinematic journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment