Saturday, July 26, 2014

'Lucy' Review

I went to go see Lucy last night and enjoyed most of the movie. The plot was interesting and kept me engaged till the end. Then the film had a very strange and confusing ending. However the beginning and middle of the movie are great. Scarlett Johannsonn was amazing in the lead role and Morgan Freeman did well in his role although his role was very small. Other than Lucy there aren't really any other main characters that are integral to the plot which kinda bothered me. The special effects are great and cool to watch though. And the film is only an hour and a half so it's not excruciatingly long. I reccomend that you wait till it's released on DVD and rent it rather than going out to see it this weekend. If you want to see a movie this weekend I recommend Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and Hercules.

No comments:

Post a Comment